Bathroom Interior Design: Adding Wooden Elements to Bathroom RenovationsJune 26th, 2017
You can transform a bathroom from a simple, utilitarian room to a stylish retreat just by adding the right features. Since a number of the features in the bathroom need to be hard, smooth and cold in appearance, you need to offset them with wooden elements to soften the room, and to add warmth and dimension to the room. If you think about it, wood is the logical choice for bathroom elements since water and timber both come from nature. The following suggestions will help you visualise how beneficial timber bathroom features can be in bathrooms.
Wood Bathroom Elements Add Visual Appeal
Timber features add visual appeal to a bathroom, especially when you allow the wood grain to show through the finish. Painted wood tends to look more formal and does not add the same textural feel to the room since the grain of the timber in hidden. Translucent stains, on the other hand, enhance the grain patterns and allow them to be an additional decor element in the room.
Timber Features Instill a Warm, Earthy Feel to the Bathroom
Nothing adds an earthiness and warmth to this room like wooden features do, and this is another reason that you should install at least one or two of the elements in your bathroom. When a room is all cool in nature, it can make it difficult to relax in it. The bathroom is the one place where you should be able to unwind from a stressful day either through taking a long shower or soak in the tub.
Your Choice of Wood Tones Enhances the Room in an Attractive Manner
Further enhancement comes from timber elements, thanks to your choice of wood tones. You can select ash, cherry, walnut, maple, oak or other tones with either the type of timber in your elements or the stain that you select to protect and highlight the beauty of the wood.
A Wide Assortment of Timber Bathroom Elements Are Available to You
Along with understanding the above reasons why you should add timber elements to your bathroom, you need to know that there are numerous choices available to you for these elements. Cabinetry, shelving, flooring, benchtops, bathtubs and other items are available in wood that are suitable for installation in your bathroom. You also can customise these elements to suit your exact specifications and requirements in many cases.
For further details about the benefits of installing wooden elements in your bathroom, consult with our company, Pinnacle Builders in Melbourne. We create attractive, high-quality spaces for your home.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Home Repair and Renovation Solutions in Melbourne and Surrounding Areas
- Is Building A Home On A Sloped Hill Possible?
- Customised 2-Storey Home Design that will Maximise a Narrow Lot Space
- Home Renovations Melbourne: How External Design Adds Curb Appeal
- Home Extension for a Bigger House
- Home Renovations in Melbourne: Look for an Expert Who Can Do the Job
- Tips and Ideas for Environmentally Sustainable Home Interior Designs
- High Quality, Professional Design and Construction Services
- Bathroom Interior Design: Adding Wooden Elements to Bathroom Renovations
- Checklist to Remember before Building Your Home Swimming Pool
- Important Aspects in Architectural Design that will Increase the Value of Your Home
- Home Improvement Exterior Design Ideas to Maximise Your Outdoor Space
- Sustainable Modern Design Concepts for Homes
- Things to Consider When Adding Storeys to Your House
- Importance of Efficient and Low Impact Demolition for Homes
- How Important is Natural Lighting for Your Home?
- Quality Home Renovator and Contractor in Melbourne
- A Step By Step Guide in Finding a Reliable Custom Home Builder
- Tips on Making Your Home Marketability and Investment Worth It
- Home Renovation Checklist for The New Year: What Should Be Your Priorities?